Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 9th, 2021, when Downtown Clinton will hold a downsized version of the annual Clinton Square Fair due to COVID-19. This year marks the 33rd year of the event. Prospective vendors can print an application here: Vendor Entry Form and BBQ Entry Form
Events and Things to Do
- Barbecue Cook-Off –Hogs will be delivered the night before and teams will spend the night preparing and cooking for the day’s competition
- Arts Activities — the Sampson County Arts Council will host a variety of arts activities on Main Street.
- Car Show — the Ol’ Lightning Rods Antique Car Show will be held at the Clinton City Market on Lisbon Street. Participants may register their cars until Noon at the City Market on the day of the event.
- The Sampson County History Museum, located on Lisbon Street will be open to the public.
- Vendors and Exhibitors — Will be located on Main, Vance, and Lisbon Streets.
- Due to continuing concerns related to COVID-19 our event will be downsized in 2021. There will be additional spacing between vendors and masks are encouraged anytime social distancing is not possible.
The Clinton Main Street Program brings this event to you in partnership with the Sampson Arts Council, Sampson County Cooperative Extension, the Sampson County History Museum, and the Ol’ Lightnin’ Rods Car Club. In addition to these partners, we are also very appreciative of our sponsors for the Barbecue Cook-off this year. Our Gold sponsors are Hog Slat, Prestage Farms, and Smithfield Foods, while our Silver sponsor is Williamson Gas.
For more information, please call 910-299-4904.